Your cart is empty.
VACANCY - Grenada Bottling Company Limited
Grenada Bottling Company Limited
Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the position of Plant Operator.
- Operate, monitor, maintain and control production machinery.
- Manage flavor and package changeovers.
- Manage line startups and runouts.
- Perform all necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start up and smooth operation of assigned equipment.
- Ensure proper accountability and reporting during the production process, ensuring that all required documentation is complete.
QUALIFICATION/KNOWLEDE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Associate Degree or Certificate in Engineering- Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Refrigeration or related field and/or five (5) CXC subject with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar or related field.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Suite)
- Previous plant operations experience will be an asset.
- Forklift Driver’s License will be an asset.
Interested applicants should send a detailed resume no later than Tuesday 28th February, 2017 to:
The Human Resource Department
Grenada Bottling Company
P.O. Box 76
Unsuitable applications would not be acknowledged.